[CS-FSLUG] From another elist.

Fred Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sat Sep 25 13:33:50 CDT 2004

Sat Sep 25 09:08:37 2004

 A week old, and I had heard the story before, but not that it directly
stated that it was m$ junkware that caused the problem.  Why would you use
this stuff in a critical application?  The world is truly a scary place
today.  A system that has to be restarted every 30 days or a disaster
happens is insane.  The people that bought this should be rounded up along
with the scumbags that wrote it and sold it and be imprisoned.  As usual
the story is not geting much if any play in the US.  Guess its unpatriotic
to point out that the real evildoers are located in Washingtn DC and
Redmond.  "We have met the enemy and he is us."

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/software/windows/0,39020396,39167074,00.htm

--
"Running Windows on a Pentium is like getting a Porsche but only being
able to drive it in reverse with the handbrake on."