[CS-FSLUG] OfB.biz: RadTech's Tech Makes Good on Promises

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Thu Sep 23 23:49:47 CDT 2004

Here is a scenario that probably sounds familiar if you have owned a
laptop. You buy a sparkling new laptop and, no doubt, you would like to
keep it in good shape -- this is a machine that will be traveling with
you for a long time. But soon, the case becomes marred and, if it is a
particularly compact unit (such as an Apple PowerBook), your screen may
start to show the impression of the keyboard on it. How could this have
happened to your trusty companion? How can you prevent it next time?
RadTech seems to offer one of the best solutions we have seen to these
problems.

	http://www.ofb.biz/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=329

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |