[CS-FSLUG] Linux/Programming magazines

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Wed Sep 22 07:52:00 CDT 2004

2600 gives an interesting perspective on life and provides some code. Advertising doesn't exist. I've thought a few times about writing to hackers in jail advertising for some communication with the outside world in the personal ads, but haven't yet.

Truthfully, I only pick it up in the store once in awhile. It's quarterly I believe.

JSR/