[CS-FSLUG] PD: A Fantastic COWBOY story

Frank Bax fbax at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 21 08:19:24 CDT 2004

At 09:00 AM 9/21/04, Fred Miller wrote:

>On Tuesday September 21 2004 12:36 am, listmail at rotundus.com wrote:
> > Am I confusing this with something else or did you send off a nearly, if
> > not entirely, identical email here a month or two ago?
>
>Nope........don't think so.
>
>Fred

I agree, that was a TOTALLY different story (except for the dog).

From: Fred Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com>
To: "CS-FSLUG" <christiansource at ofb.biz>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 17:43:41 -0400
Subject: [CS-FSLUG] The Blonde and the Shepard

The Blonde and the Shepard

         Once upon a time, a blonde became so sick of hearing blonde jokes
that
she had her hair cut and dyed brown. A few days later, as she was driving
around the countryside, she stopped her car to let a flock of sheep pass.
Admiring the cute woolly creatures, she said to the shepherd, "If I can guess
how many sheep you have, can I take one?"
         The shepherd, always the gentleman, replied, "Of course."
The blonde thought for a moment and for no discernible reason said, "352."
         This being the correct number, the shepherd was, understandably
totally amazed and exclaimned, "You're right. Okay. I will keep to my end of
the deal. Take your pick of my flock."
         The blonde carefully considered the entire flock and finally picked
one that was by far cuter and more playful then the others.
         When she was done, the shepherd turned to her and said, "Okay, now I
have a proposition for you. If I can guess your true hair color, can I have
my dog back?"