[CS-FSLUG] Television

Fred Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sun Sep 19 01:08:56 CDT 2004

On Sunday September 19 2004 2:05 am, Jukka Y wrote:

[snip]

> I agree - *DSL-connections are good alternative for cable.
>
> Question for parents: have you tried to explain your children why there is
> so much unappropriate programs/information in tv/radio/internet? If yes,
> what did you say?

I told our grandsons that the "other" programming is produced by unsaved
people, who live immoral lives. That they don't understand or care that what
they are doing is wrong. We, on the otherhand, follow Jesus and do what He
wants us to do, not what the world does.

Fred

--
"Running Windows on a Pentium is like getting a Porsche but only being
able to drive it in reverse with the handbrake on."