[CS-FSLUG] Update on my father in law

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Wed Sep 15 15:43:33 CDT 2004

Sorry for not being able to write before. My wife called me at 1pm EST
and told me his dad was already out of the operating room, stable and
in good condition. He is back in his room of the Social Security
hospital, and the docs plan to release him tomorrow or the day after
tomorrow if the post-surgical evolution goes on as expected.

If it does, then he would move to his home where treatment would be
continued; his condition would be still delicate, of course, but the
strain on both him and his family would be far less.

Thanks to everyone for their prayers, and might God bless you richly.

Eduardo
--
Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
Asuncion, Paraguay, South America