[CS-FSLUG] My father in law's pacemaker -- please pray

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Wed Sep 15 07:58:44 CDT 2004

My father in law is about to enter the surgery room for the implantation
of a pacemaker. To the effect he is now being carried from the Social
Security Hospital (where he is being treated) to the French Private
Hospital, where the surgery is going to be performed.

Please pray for the successful outcome of the surgery and the
post-surgical evolution.

Thanks and blessings,

Eduardo
--