[CS-FSLUG] Off the air

Ed Hurst softedges at tconline.net
Tue Sep 14 11:06:44 CDT 2004

Here's a bit of techno-oriented political news. Since there's nothing
actually political to say here, I forgo the PD label. This morning,
about 9AM I was surfing a major political website (worldnetdaily.com)
and it simply dropped off the face of the Net. A whois query says no
such domain. No reponse, no host IP, nothing.

Given that WND is a major conservative (yet not exactly Republican)
website, anyone care to guess what happened, on a purely technical
level? I'm quite puzzled.

--
Ed Hurst