[CS-FSLUG] Random comment on comment

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 17:01:02 CDT 2004

I would say a "clean" interface is one that's uncluttered and looks
nice.  Of course, "pretty", "nice", "handsome", "charming", and
similar adjectives might better suit the situation.  Of course, I'm
currently attempting a "clean" re-installation of SUSE on one box -
that is, devoid of any traces of a previous install.  This is
important because I believe my last re-installation was contaminated
or tainted by the ghost of the first installation.  Are you following
this, so far? :)