[CS-FSLUG] Input on Web Layout

Ed Hurst softedges at tconline.net
Sat Sep 11 18:37:18 CDT 2004

Don Parris wrote:

> http://www.oswd.org/viewdesign.phtml?id=1672&referer=%2Fmost_popular.phtml

My opinionated response is but a minor quibble on this page. Viewing
from Mozilla 1.7 on FreeBSD 5.3, the superscripted font is too large.
While it looks like you tried to style it smaller, my browser doesn't
respond. Perhaps you might consider using % sizes instead of absolutes?
Maybe put it in your style sheet that anything supserscripted it 50%
height. This allows the browser to choose the base font size and the
superscript is relative to that.

--
Ed Hurst