[CS-FSLUG] PD: CPUSA & Kerry.

listmail at rotundus.com listmail at rotundus.com
Sat Sep 11 02:26:50 CDT 2004

Quoting Fred Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com>:

> The Communist Party of The United States of America, CPUSA, is publicly
> supporting the election of John Kerry.

You mean that they're supporting the election of NOT Bush.

Similarly, if I were a US citizen I'd probably cast a ballot for Bush.  However,
it should not be seen a pro-Bush vote, as I don't particularly like how he's run
the US, but rather as an anti-Kerry vote.

David

> At first, it was thought that "this was only a coincidence." The
> Democratic party of the United States couldn't be in lock step with the
> Marxists! So, the originator of this email wrote to a spokesman of the

*gasp* ... not those dirty rotten commies!  I can't say that the Bible calls for
all-out capitalism either.  ie. we are to love our neighbor as we would
ourselves, rather than view them as objects to be exploited for profit.

David