[CS-FSLUG] FCC Plans Record Fine For CBS (washingtonpost.com)

Fred Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Sep 8 22:02:10 CDT 2004

"We would be extremely disappointed," CBS said in a statement issued last
night. "While we regret that the incident occurred, and have apologized to
our viewers, we continue to believe that nothing in the Super Bowl broadcast
violated indecency laws.

Liberal Dan Blather types at CBS, which is all of them, just DON'T "get it!"

Fred

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A60379-2004Sep3.html?nav=rss_technology/techpolicy

--
"Running Windows on a Pentium is like getting a Porsche but only being
able to drive it in reverse with the handbrake on."