[CS-FSLUG] QOTW #15: Pie

Leon Brooks xtiansrc at leon.brooks.fdns.net
Tue Sep 7 01:22:50 CDT 2004

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 12:15, Timothy R.Butler wrote:
> QOTW: What is your favorite flavor pie? If you could have one cream
> pie and one pie of another type, what would you choose for the type
> that your favorite did not fall under?

If we're talking savoury pies here, make mine mushroom. The kind that
just radiates flavour.

If sweet pies: pecan, no questions asked.

On the cream pie front, I have a friend who makes something which is
nominally a banana cream pie but in terms of ingredients is really
closer to a split. It has cherries and all sorts of stuff in it.
Salivate me a river. Makes the tagline seem really appropriate.

Cheers; Leon

--
For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched
with the feeling of our infirmities;