[CS-FSLUG] Wade and family

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 21:10:26 CDT 2004

Well, Praise be to God.  Although Charlotte, NC is not in the
predicted path of the storm, we were not in the predicted path of Hugo
in 1989, either.  So keep up those prayers.  Aside from that, the
thousands of folks that will have to encounter Frances need our
prayers as well.  Hopefully, that goes without saying - even though I
said it! :)

Don