[CS-FSLUG] weird network problems

@ndrew andrew at dothedrew.net
Thu Sep 2 12:26:16 CDT 2004

David,

Had similar problems with a non-wireless Linksys router - ended up replacing
it with a new one (not a Linksys). No more problems! :-) Never found out
what caused it either. At one point I suspected overheating, but was never
able to prove that one way or the other.

--
@ndrew
andrew at dothedrew.net
http://www.dothedrew.net