[CS-FSLUG] Breakfast today was...

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Thu Sep 2 09:09:46 CDT 2004

Hmmm... didn't you forget the Alka-Seltzer???

*/me ducks for cover* :D

Blessings,

Eduardo

On Thursday 02 September 2004 09:37, Ed Hurst wrote:
> Chopped red onion and yellow bell peppers, sautèd in butter
> Ground breakfast sausage, scrambled into the vegetables
> Pour scrambled eggs on top and turn to taste
> Roll into a steamed flour tortilla with pepper jack cheese
>
> Yum, yum!
>
> With apologies to Leon.
>
> --
> Ed Hurst
> -----------
> A Bible Site -- http://webs.tconline.net/softedges/
> Linux & Unix Help -- http://ed.asisaid.com/
> Blog -- http://ed.asisaid.com/blog/
>
> ---

Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
Asuncion, Paraguay, South America
 Indeed, the Idols I have loved so long
 Have done my Credit in Men's Eye much wrong:
   Have drown'd my Honour in a shallow Cup,
 And sold my Reputation for a Song.

 -- The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam