[CS-FSLUG] Just introducing myself

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Wed Sep 1 09:25:35 CDT 2004

Hi Pastor Don,

Blessings! Welcome to the list! Look, I've known for a while your paper
about "Penguin in the Pew". That's quite a writing!

One of my real burdens is to show our brethren that Free Software is
really the way we should go for reasons you articulate very well.

Blessings,

Eduardo

On Wednesday 01 September 2004 09:44, Don Parris wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> New to the list, and thought I'd say "hello".  Apparently I've created
> quite a buzz out there about FOSS for Christians.  Hope to create even
> more.
>
> God bless,
> Don

Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
Asuncion, Paraguay, South America
 Would you that spangle of Existence spend
 About THE SECRET--quick about it, Friend!
   A Hair perhaps divides the False from True--
 And upon what, prithee, may life depend?

 -- The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam