[CS-FSLUG] Prayer Request - OSGrace

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 21:55:20 CST 2004

Hey gang,

I'll be meeting this Wed. with the folks from a local Novell Solutions
provider to discuss my FOSS educational ministry.  They had previously
mentioned throwing in a SUSE 9.2 CD or something, but after talking
further with another guy from the office, we'll be having lunch.  One
of the guys is a Christian, so I think I'll be able to get some solid
support - at least in terms of someone local to work with me on
presentations, etc.

I also dropped a hint that I would like to raise funds to purchase a
laptop so I could demo GNU/Linux as I speak with pastors and other
church leaders.  Also, I've brought my ministry under the umbrellla of
another church, which happens not to be very open to the idea of using
FOSS.  So please pray for them, as their openness could affect my
effectiveness.  (If they're not open to my ministry, why should other
churches be?)

Don

--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist