[CS-FSLUG] QOTW: Mail Clients

Jerry Van Brimmer jerryvb at verizon.net
Tue Oct 26 18:40:27 CDT 2004

On Monday 25 October 2004 07:46, Timothy R. Butler wrote:
> Here is the question of the week:
>
> 	What is your favorite Open Source e-mail client and why?

Personally,  I use Kmail right now. I like it for all of it's configuration
options, especially the keyboard shortcuts. I like to get away from the mouse
if I can, so I set up shortcuts for everything in Kmail. I find it much
easier and faster to use the keyboard. I like the multiple identities,
multiple transports, and multiple mailbox formats. The only thing I don't
like about Kmail is that it doesn't set up separate folders for different
mail accounts, like Thunderbird does. I also like using Kmail in Kontact.

--
The KING is coming!..................Rev. 1:7
Linux User #153217..................http://counter.li.org