[CS-FSLUG] RED HAT HIT BY PHISHING SCAM

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Mon Oct 25 13:08:31 CDT 2004

I'd like to know who in their right mind would download a patch that
came to them in an e-mail in much the same way as those Windows updates
ones that don't tell you to launch windows update but rather tells you
to download a file from a third party and install that manually.

--
http://www.geocities.com/ntws01/
http://ntws01.blogspot.com/