[CS-FSLUG] Thought on food

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 16:19:30 CDT 2004

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 20:11:21 -0500, Christopher Rose <kf6snj at lycos.com> wrote:
> I know that the ancient hebrew people had specific dietary laws that we do not follow in this >day and age. Hence, it promts me to ask, what type of foods do we (that is CS-FSLUG) tend >to like? For myself, it is a toasted cheese sandwich on sourdough wheat with a cup of >tomatoe (pardon my colloquiallistic spelling) soup.

My basic rule is, "if it doesn't eat me first, it's fair game".  :)
That said, peas, asparagus, and potato salad are definitely not a part
of my diet.  I'll try just about anything once - even the durian Tim
mentioned.  The main thing for me is to get a variety of foods.

--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist
http://matheteuo.org/
gnumathetes at gmail.com