[CS-FSLUG] Distro flame

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Thu Oct 21 08:02:29 CDT 2004

On October 21, 2004 12:09 am, Chris Brault wrote:
> Hmmmm ...
>
> > > Oh, almost forgot to kick off the distro flame
> >
> > war, remember everyone
> >
> > > this is all in good fun. Mandrake was coded by
> >
> > frogs, SUSE by lizards,
> >
> > > Slackware and Gentoo by people who love self
> >
> > inflicted pain and Gnome by
> >
> > > monkeys :-) .
>
> I guess that leaves Fedora Core 3 on top yet again.

I love the optimism there, its encouraging to see that someone likes their
favourite distribution enough to jump in like that and say its #1 because I
forgot to say anything about it. Chris (or do you preffer Groundhog?), if I
don't find a KDE based distribution I may very well install FC3 and XFCE
myself just to see what they could have done to get you to like it so much, I
may even find it to be a great GTK/Gnome distribution myself :-) .