[CS-FSLUG] Distro flame

Fred Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Oct 20 13:12:16 CDT 2004

On Tuesday October 19 2004 11:29 pm, N. Thompson wrote:
> Sometimes I think it would just be easier to get a Mac but since right now
> I'm a little short of enough just to get CD's  a Mac is probbaly out of the
> question ;-) .

[snip]

Ron, the TRUTH is simple; you WON'T EVER be totally happy with any distro. nor
release. Get used to it and deal with it. :) Even SUES isn't perfect, and
never will be. We all have to make a decision as to what we can live with and
what we can't, and that's maybe where you are. Outside of SUES simply being
better from release to release, IMHO, there are political reasons why I won't
use Mandrake. I don't expect everyone else to make the same
decisions.....that's why Ford and GM are still in business. :)

Fred

--
"Running Windows on a Pentium is like getting a Porsche but only being
able to drive it in reverse with the handbrake on."