[CS-FSLUG] Ten Commandments Case

Leon Brooks xtiansrc at leon.brooks.fdns.net
Thu Oct 14 13:49:25 CDT 2004

On Wednesday 13 October 2004 13:04, Christopher Rose wrote:
> The Rev. Barry W. Lynn of Americans United for Separation of Church
> and State said the court should block all government displays of
> religious documents.

> "It's clear that the Ten Commandments is a religious document. Its
> display is appropriate in houses of worship but not at the seat of
> government," Lynn said.

Banning them is as much against the Constitution as permitting them. The
government and courts should be simply keeping their collective oar out
of the water.

Cheers; Leon

--
Then gathered the chief priests and the Pharisees a council, and said,
"What do we? for this man doeth many miracles. If we let him thus alone,