[CS-FSLUG] Canadian bank, intimidation?

Fred Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Oct 5 19:44:56 CDT 2004

On Monday October 4 2004 3:53 pm, groundhog3000 wrote:
> Indeed,
>
> >No... wait... I have a better idea. A big pink triangle with a crucifix
> >superimposed. When questioned, I respond with, "It's to show that
> >Christ died for homosexuals, too, just like he died for everyone else
> >who's doing something obviously wrong. It reminds me to be extra
> >patient and kind with them even when they get in my face about it." Let
> >them chew on that one. (-:
> >
> >Cheers; Leon
>
> The rainbow says that the environment is safe for gays, lesbians and ...
> others.

[snip]

That ISN'T what they expect nor mean by a safe environment. What they expect
is a PRO-homosexual environment. NADA! I would agree with YOUR definition,
but NOT theirs.

Fred

--
"Running Windows on a Pentium is like getting a Porsche but only being
able to drive it in reverse with the handbrake on."