[CS-FSLUG] Need recomendations for Domain and Web Site Hosting

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Tue Nov 30 08:33:44 CST 2004

Ralph,

Following Fred's letter, I would like to add that domain names are
usually not that expensive. A com/net/org TLD would cost around
$12/year. I use www.gandi.net as my registrar. They are very good and
strongly recommended. I'm sure other people in the list has other names
to recommend as well. IIRC, I've heard here names such as Dotster or
GoDaddy, but I can't endorse these shops because I never did any
business with them.

Blessings,

Eduardo

--