[CS-FSLUG] BALLMER: USE LINUX, GET SUED

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 19:05:00 CST 2004

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 19:13:30 -0500, Fred A. Miller
<fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
> BALLMER: USE LINUX, GET SUED
>
> Asian governments were warned by Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer that
> they would be sued for IP violations of they use Linux, but did not
> specify if it was Redmond that would be doing the suing.
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/11/18/ballmer_linux_lawsuits/
>
> --
Poor, poor, poor Steve.  It's really sad to see him stoop to that
level.  Next, we'll see him try to order the Marines into China to
enforce MS' IP rights.  Shortly after, he'll be on the street corner
with one of those "will work for food" signs.  Hey!  Here's a great
idea.  He and  SCO's chief can start a new business where they sue
everyone else's customers for not doing business with them.  Yeah,
that's the ticket!

Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist