[CS-FSLUG] SUSE gets favourable review for use on Laptops

Daniel Miller sound.the.shofar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 19:34:58 CST 2004

I've tried SUSE a couple of times and can't say that I am fond of it
in any way shape or form.  I know of a few people that work in my
building that are avid fans of it, but I just haven't been able to
figure out why.

However, I do feel that Novell's approach is more geared towards the
enterprise and your average everyday Windows users, vice the GNU/Linux
or any type of Unix geek.  Ease of use has a place as does
complication.

Just my two bits (01),
Daniel Miller