[CS-FSLUG] Finally beat Fred to some news!

Daniel Miller sound.the.shofar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 15:43:02 CST 2004

You know, the funny thing is that if a scout attains Eagle Scout and
would like to join the Marine Corps, he is automatically promoted to
E-2 (Private First Class) upon graduation of boot camp.  I'm not sure
about the other services, but that really says allot for someone that
is "required" to believe in G0d.

Blessings,
Daniel Miller