[CS-FSLUG] SUSE 9.2

Fred Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Nov 2 13:32:55 CST 2004

On Tuesday November 2 2004 12:03 pm, Don Parris wrote:
> Well gang,
>
> I'm amazed.  SUSE 9.2 proved for me to be the easiest OS installation
> ever - and I did some window cleaning this weekend.  No more Windows!
> Maybe I'll have one of those big parties like churches have when they
> burn the motrgage papers!
>
> I'm livin' high on the hog now, and have better multimedia capability
> than ever before.  SUSE 9.2 detected/configured everything - sound,
> video, monitor, & printer.  All I did was click a button to print the
> test page.  It took me a second go-round to get the DSL connection up
> - not sure what I did wrong the first time.  But I'm up now.

[snip]

Don, did you format your 9.1 partitions or did you just upgrade? OBVIOUSLY,
SUSE has done what I heard from "deep" inside the beta group.....the MOST
solid distro. to day from anyone!

Thanks!

Fred

--
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to
have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the