[CS-FSLUG] Switched to "Lindows" instead

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Sat May 29 21:39:21 CDT 2004

What it like over on the dark side? ;-)

I tried Lindows myself but having found that the more recent free giveaway
version I got was missing just about everything except KDE itself so I
decided I didn't like it. If you have a lifetime CNR subscription however
Lindows might be enjoyable.

As for myself I'm using Mandrake 10.0, this is the best Mandrake distro I've
used since 8.2. I've found no bugs as of yet, usually that takes less then a
few minutes but I've been using this for days! If I had the money right now
I'd order a copy of the PowerPack edition (its a little expensive though).