[CS-FSLUG] Back to Mandrake

listmail at rotundus.com listmail at rotundus.com
Wed May 26 18:23:17 CDT 2004

Quoting "N. Thompson" <n.thomp at sasktel.net>:

> If I could get the NVidia driver RPM's on a CD with basic club membership
> then I would consider paying for that, otherwise I would rather buy a boxed
> set of whatever distribution I find worth the purchase.

As a club member you do have online access to a number of commercial RPMs
including the NVidia driver (and if you feel like rebuilding the Mandrake ISOs
you could probably integrate them into the install process as well, but that's
another story).  If you want them burnt to a CD though you'll be stuck creating
your own ISOs.

David