[CS-FSLUG] Notebook computers

@ndrew andrew at dothedrew.net
Tue May 25 07:50:16 CDT 2004

Nathan,

If you're looking for something *small*, you could look at Fujitsu's
LifeBook P series. They're a little short on brute force, but they're light
and portable - especially the P1000, which is about the size of a video
cassette (it, however, uses a Crusoe processor to help achieve that). I've
been in love with it since I saw it. ;-) Of course, I really like the 12"
iBook too...

--
@ndrew
andrew at dothedrew.net