[CS-FSLUG] Good news about too much time on my hands

Chris Brault groundhog3000 at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 05:19:10 CDT 2004

Well,

Good news for me is that http://groundhog.zevallos.com
is finally back up.  It was out of comission for
almost a week.  Without updates, the loyal followers
of my project (yes, all 3 of them) were complaining to
freshmeat.net, who sent me a warning. I then passed
this onto my host, and considering I am paying $0 for
unlimited space and bandwidth, hey, I can't complain.

Anyways, I had some time to combine two browser
concepts today. I combined the skeleton of a spatial
browser called "the SMACK down" and the "CLAW". What I
have is another skeleton, but it ... well ... you need
to see it for yourself. I must have been bored or
something. It is called Pretty Kitty. There's a
screenshot and the source python on the site (source
python, right! As opposed to the binary python).

http://groundhog.zevallos.com