[CS-FSLUG] Reconstruction of flash-animation?

Nigel Ridley nigel at i-amfaithweb.net
Thu May 20 11:08:40 CDT 2004

On Thu, 20 May 2004 12:45:28 +0300
Jukka Y <mail at ylonen.info> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I was thinking offering my help of translating/reconstructing some
> flash-animation into finnish-language. Has anyone of you done
> something like that before? Is is difficult and what software I need
> for it? The animation I have in mind is viewable online in this
> address:
>
> http://www.conceptwizard.com/conen/conflict_2.html
>
> Blessings,
> Jukka

Yukka,

Since their presentations are already available in several languages,
you could write to them [ udiohana at inter.net.il ] and offer to translate
for them (I'm sure they would be most grateful for your offer) -- save
you messing with the software ;-)

Blessings,

Nigel

--
It's not a problem -- it's a learning opportunity.
--

I AM Bible Studies and Resources
http://www.i-amfaithweb.net

Messianic E-Cards.com