[CS-FSLUG] anyone know when?

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Wed May 19 13:08:18 CDT 2004

Hi David,
> Anyone know when Mandrake 10.0 official will be available for download?

	Nope... but it should be sometime soon I think. It's working pretty
well on my test system, although I haven't had much time to play with
it yet.

> Also, at the moment I am running 9.2 with the KDE 3.2 rpms for
> Mandrake, but I
> think, but I'm not sure that there are too many things wrong with KDE
> running
> it this way because I am having problems with apache, mysql and my
> webserver.
> so I am thinking about just going back to kde 3.1 until mandrake 10.0
> comes
> out unless 10.0 will be coming out within the next few days. and I
> want to
> know how I can back up my address book and my calendar?

	Backup your ~/.kde* files. :-)

	<flamebait>Then switch to Ximian Evolution.</flamebait> ;-)

	-Tim

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |