[CS-FSLUG] Goodbye, I resign.

Jukka Y mail at ylonen.info
Tue May 18 09:30:02 CDT 2004

Hi Chris!

I reread some of your earlier postings and noticed that you had a good point
about distributions (and argues we used to have about them..:-) in the
november last year  (on 25.11.2003 you wrote: "...So my mindset is that
Distributions are like denominations. None are completely right, but they
aren't completely wrong either."). I wish you could see current things/
situation in the same light now. :-)

Blessings,
Jukka

[1 John 4:7]