[CS-FSLUG] Goodbye, I resign.

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Mon May 17 22:08:33 CDT 2004

> 	I'd have to agree with Ron and Greg on this one. I'm not keen on
> persuading people to stay or go. I don't *want* to see anyone go, but
> honestly, I don't even understand why you're talking about leaving, so
> urging to stay is another matter.

	That didn't come out quite the way I wanted it to. What I mean is
this: before I can tell if I should urge you to stay, I must first
understand why you feel so compelled to leave as to require 12 urgings
to stay. Most people stay because of the shared fellowship of Christian
brothers and sisters as well as the shared interest in GNU/Linux, if
you feel so strongly that you need to leave as to require a dozen
urgings otherwise, you must feel this list is very harmful to you...

	-Tim

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |