[CS-FSLUG] Goodbye, I resign.

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Mon May 17 21:33:40 CDT 2004

Hi Kelly,
> I was on this list once before and a flame war broke out. My response
> was to quit the list. Little did I know that Tim would personally email
> me asking why I was leaving. Tim told me he understood things were
> getting out of hand and what he was going to do to try and improve
> things. I fert horrible, instead of trying to help improve the list My
> answer was to simply leave.

	I'm sorry -- I didn't mean to make you feel bad. :-\

> Perhaps there is something you could do to help. I know I find your
> posts informative and would like to see more of them.

	I agree. I enjoy seeing Christopher's posts.

> A word to Tim,
> 	Your advice on my laptop issuses was very helpful. Your work on this

	Wonderful! I'm glad to hear it. :-)

> list is priceless. You have a powerful ministry and I am glad to

	Thank-you! I really appreciate that -- it's really nothing I am doing.
I benefit a ton from CS as well.

> benifit from it. Most Linux users are opposed to the Word of  GOD. A
> google search with Christian+Linux yields very few results, I'm glad CS
> was one of them. If there is anything I can do to help please let me
> know.

	Well you've volunteered on that one project -- I just need to give it
a jump start. :-) Other than that, just your always thoughtful posts
are a big help, I would say!

	-Tim

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |