[CS-FSLUG] Goodbye, I resign.

Christopher l Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Sun May 16 00:36:05 CDT 2004

I write merely to say goodbye. I feel that to continue to participate with CS-FSLUG is to set myself up for attack and unwanted critisism. I feel that there is too much denominationalism (on my part too, so there is plenty of responisibility to go around) going on. I also feel that CS-FSLUG has failed to define where it is going as a christian organization. I will leave a link to the website on my webpage, but that will be the extent of my involvement from now on.

In Christ,

Christopher Rose