[CS-FSLUG] help with Libranet boot problem

Jukka Y mail at ylonen.info
Sat May 15 10:11:06 CDT 2004

I do not know how much space your extra Libranet installation took, but if you
want use all space from the disk you added, you should just format/make
filesystem on it (reiserfs?) and "mount" it into filesystem of your current
installation. It avoids you having unnecessary duplicates from home-directory
and programs/their configuration-files. I found this article describing the
process of adding additional harddrives to linux:

http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/4232/1/

(look specailly pages are 3 and 4)

Blessings,
Jukka