[CS-FSLUG] Convenience or Conviction?

Christopher l Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Mon May 10 10:24:00 CDT 2004

Brian,

You have hit the nail on the head my friend. I do confess that I am divorced, however my divorce was due to adultry (my wife decided that she would rather be with another woman). I am thankful to have found and married a good woman that believes in the scriptures, trusts God, and declares that Christ Jesus is the Saviour of mankind.

My thoughts are the same as yours on this concept that 80% of the USA "believes in God" or goes to church. I do find it a little incredible given that I often look at this nation and wonder which Old Testament town I am living in, Sodom or Gomorrah (which was more wicked? I think I live there).

True Christianity to me isn't about dogmas and statements of faith as much as it is about standing up for God's word and trusting in what Christ Jesus did on the cross.

In Christ,

Christopher L Rose