[CS-FSLUG] Fwd: [iccm] Looking for Linux on the field

Greg Slade gslade at studio.cbbs.org
Mon May 10 02:01:23 CDT 2004

I got this on the ICCM list:

God bless,

Greg

Howdy all,

I'll be presenting an introduction to Linux at this year's ICCM.  I wanted
to give some real-world specific examples of Linux on the mission field.

If you use Linux on the field, please drop me a quick note with:
1. Your organization name.
2. What field (where in the world) you use Linux.
3. What you use it for.
4. How long you've been using it.

Please don't respond to this email directly as I'm sure the whole ICCM
conference list may not be interested.

Send it to: shawn at missionarytechsupport.com.  I'll digest what's sent in
and
make it available.