[CS-FSLUG] Which persuasion?

Nigel Ridley nigel at i-amfaithweb.net
Sat May 8 05:08:11 CDT 2004

After Christopher mentioned that he was an amillenialist, I thought it
might be interesting to find out which position others on the list take
and why.

This could obviously start some heated debates but as long as we
recognize the right to different opinions I'm sure it would benefit us
all and at the same time, sharpen our own convictions as to why we hold
to the position that we do -- we might even decide to change our
views.......

The important thing to remember is that Jesus and Him crucified is
central to our faith and everything (?) else is just extras on the side.

Blessings,

Nigel

--
It's not a problem -- it's a learning opportunity.
--

I AM Bible Studies and Resources
http://www.i-amfaithweb.net

Messianic E-Cards.com