[CS-FSLUG] QOTW: Mice

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Tue May 4 10:07:42 CDT 2004

> The reason that I like it is that I don't suffer from a sore wrist
> anymore :-)

Which brings us to a new question... How do you move your mouse? Do you
use your wrist, elbow or shoulder?

I personally find that I use my shoulder and elbow mostly rather then my
wrist because of the eventual pain Nigel mentions. I tend to rest my
forearm on the desk and pivot on that point. My keyboard is at a 45
degree angle to the desk and the mouse is on the far side of the
keyboard so there is lots of room for arm resting. I notice that I
sometimes pivot on my elbow rather than on my forearm.

JSR/