[CS-FSLUG] Bible Software

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Tue May 4 10:02:03 CDT 2004

sword is a backend for other programs. I think I remember you being a
KDE user? If so, BibleTime will use sword and you can almost certainly
find a package for any major distro for it. Gentoo, RedHat, Mandrake and
SUSE all have it I believe. I'd tell you the GNOME front-end for it, but
I don't recall, anyone else know?

JSR/