[CS-FSLUG] QOTW: Mice

Frank Bax fbax at sympatico.ca
Tue May 4 08:25:48 CDT 2004

At 08:43 AM 5/4/04, Eduardo Sanchez wrote:
>At home I use the laptop touchpad. I hate it, because the left button is
>stuck and then drag-and-drop is a real pain in the neck.

If you config mouse as left-handed, then function of mouse buttons is reversed.

Have I indirectly answered the question as well?  For desktops, I use
logitech wheel mouse with ps/2 connector through KVM switch.  The only
downside is when machine is rebooted without being 'active' on (rather old)
switch - it boots thinking there is no mouse.