[CS-FSLUG] QOTW: Mice

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Tue May 4 00:36:10 CDT 2004

I've got a Microsoft USB optical intelli mouse, its the one with the
PS/2 Adapter and the scroll wheel. Its nothing fancy but it did cost a
little over $25 CAD and it does seem to be of fairly good quality. I've
used Logitech mice before and those are usually really nice. Aside from
a few no-name brand mice the only ones I've used were MS intelli mice
not unlike my own and Logitech mice. After using optical scroll mice for
so long I can no longer stand mice that still use balls because they
stick too much and I always find myself looking for the scroll wheel
even on mice that I know don't have them because I'm so used to having one.