[CS-FSLUG] QOTW: Mice

David Aikema david at aikema.net
Mon May 3 23:51:41 CDT 2004

On Monday 03 May 2004 09:37 pm, Timothy R. Butler wrote:
> QOTW: What type of mouse/trackball/touch pad do you use to control the
> cursor on your computer? What past mouse devices have you used? Did you
> like them better?

Cheap optical mice with scroll wheels is probably the best description of my
mouse using habits (currently I have one Microsoft wheel mouse hooked up to
my desktop, and a logitech mouse for my iBook .... each obtained for $13CDN).

I tend to use the touchpad on my iBook quite a bit, but if I need to get a lot
of work done a mouse is a big help.  IMO, the first thing to do if you buy a
Mac is to throw out the supplied mouse (a little hard to do with a touchpad
though)

I'm also not a fan of cordless mice.  I don't like to have to remember to
charge up my mouse or replace any batteries.

David