[CS-FSLUG] March distribution list going to be late

N.Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Wed Mar 31 20:46:19 CST 2004

I forgot about the list again, this time until it was too late. I'm going to
have to stop working on it now to do homework so the list is going to be at
least a day late. Sorry :-(

Btw. I don't have a march disto snippet ready again so I'm proably going to
have to borrow from distrowatch (again :-/ ). If anyone want to contribute
one I'd be happy to include it in my distribution list for March. This month
I'm trying to get something on Linux from scratch (LFS).